- George Waugh's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- BMD Register Births Mar 1863 (>99%)
- WAUGH George Auckland 10a 150
- Note Auckland, co. Durham, England, United Kingdom
- They Came By Sea" - The Centenary of "Bombay" 1865-1965
- The following names of passengers who came to New Zealand in the "Bombay" have been extracted from the above book. The ship sailed from London on November 26th 1864 and arrived on 18th March 1865, and was commanded by Captain Sellars.
- Transcribed in Auckland New Zealand by Ted WILDY on September 24, 1995.
- WAUGH Christopher 26
- WAUGH Esther 25
- WAUGH George 1
- OceaniaGenWeb 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of George's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 31 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 59 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 31 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 43 degrees from Rosa Parks and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.