- Christopher Waugh's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- ::England and Wales Census, 1851
- Name Christopher Waugh
- Event Place , Cumberland, England
- Registration District Longtown
- Gender Male Age 45 Marital Status Married
- Occupation Ag Lab
- Relationship to Head of Household Head
- Birth Year (Estimated) 1806 Birthplace Scotland
- Page Number 14 Registration Number HO107
- Christopher Waugh Head M 45 Scotland
- Mary Waugh Wife F 54 Longtown, Cumberland
- Andrew Waugh Son M 12 Nicholforest, Cumberland
- Mary Waugh Daughter F 10 Nicholforest, Cumberland
- William Waugh Son M 5 Nicholforest, Cumberland
- Jane Waugh Daughter F 1 Stapleton, Cumberland
- David Goodfellow M 5 Stapleton, Cumberland
- Isabella Foster F 0 Stapleton, Cumberland
- Citing this Record "England and Wales Census, 1851," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:SGK5-QT7 : 24 July 2016), Christopher Waugh, , Cumberland, England; citing , Cumberland, England, p. 14, from "1851 England, Scotland and Wales census," database and images, findmypast (http://www.findmypast.com : n.d.); citing PRO HO 107, The National Archives of the UK, Kew, Surrey.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Christopher's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Christopher is 32 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 32 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 27 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 36 degrees from Charles Schulz and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.