- John W. Webster's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
1880; Census Place: District 4, Hawkins, Tennessee; Roll: 1260; Family History Film: 1255260; Page: 205A; Enumeration District: 77
- WikiTree profile Webster-1075 created through the import of 10_s family tree.ged on Jun 23, 2011 by Tenielle Hoefener.
- WikiTree profile Webster-1080 created through the import of 10_s family tree.ged on Jun 23, 2011 by Tenielle Hoefener. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tenielle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John W.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John W. is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.