Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
John was born about 1706. John Wedding ... He passed away in 1772. 
His will identified him as "Planter alies Schoolmaster" 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
- Herman Gibson : 23andMe
- Karen (Gibson) Fleming : 23andMe
- Janine (Wehmeyer) Orenstein : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #236992
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ed Anderson and Ken Wedding. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Jul 2016 at 13:03 GMT Bob Nichol wrote:
On 26 Jan 2011 at 17:51 GMT Ken Wedding wrote:
John is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 30 degrees from Ayn Rand, 24 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.