Profile last modified 2 Jul 2019
| Created 24 Jun 2019
This page has been accessed 71 times.
Johann was born in 1742. He passed away in 1818.
AHSGR Ahnentafel Chart for Maria Barbara Bastron, 14 Apr 2019 emailed to Koreen Goodman and Larry Repp by Maggie Hein: Johann Georg Weitzel, father of Anna Elisabeth Weitzel. Appendix A - Sources:
115. Dr. Igor Pleve, Weitzel Ancestral Chart - Village of Frank.
116. Brent Alan Mai, Dona Reeve-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russia Volga (1764-1767) Origins and Destinations, AHSGR, Lincoln, NE. "Johann Georg Weitzel & Anna Elisabeth Muhl, married 14 Mar 1766 in Bidingen. (Couple listed on the 1767 Russian Census in Frank (Family No. 11) from Stengerat in Hessen-Darmstadt. Couple listed on the 1798 Russian Census in Frank (Fk034), Hoffman lists Elisabeth Anna Muhl. Stumpp lists Joh. Georg Weitzel & Elis. Anna Muhl (p.146): Joh. Georg Weitzel & Anna Elis. Muhl (p. 163)."
117. Ivan Kulberg compiled by Igor Pleve, Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766 "Reports Ivan Kulberg." "31 of May 1766, Public colonist, arrived from Rewal by the Pink "Slon" under the command of Lieutenant Sergey Panov, Wenzel, Johann, Luth., farmer from Darmstadt, doc. No. 588, wife: Elisabeth."
118, November 7th, Saratov Province Atkarskii Uezd Col. of Medveditskaya Krestova Burerak,, 1834 Frank Census.
119. Igor Pleve, Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet 1764-1767 Vol I, page 421, Family 11.
120. Office of Immigrant Oversight, 1798 Census of Medveditskoi Krestovoy Buyerak, Frank, page 421.
121. Dr. Igor Pleve, Virginia West Ancestral Tree, page 421.
122. Jan Christof Hofmann, Familienbuch Stangenrod, Gemeinde Grunberg - Kreis Giesen, "page 145: Johann Georg, son of Johann Heinrich Weitzel and Anna Barbara Becker, born 26.02.1742 Stangenrod, Sponsors: Georg, Johannes Dorr Sohn."
124. Jan Christof Hofmann, Familienbuch Stangenrod. "Familienbuch Stangenrod page 145: Johann Heinrich, son of Nicolaus Christian Weitzel and Elisabeth, baptized 16.10.1703, Stangenrod, died 4.02.1772, Stangenrod, married 03.03.1729, Stangenrod, Anna Barbara Becker, baptized 2.11.1710, Stangenrod, died 20.03.1773, Stangenrod. 7. Johann Georg, bapt. 26.02.1742, Sponsor: Georg, Johannes Dorr Sohn."
More records on Johann Weitzel may be available offline.
Schedule a free consultation with our friends at Trace.
Is Johann your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or contact
the profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Johann by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Johann: