Note: I made this profile so when his brother Joseph (md to Sarah Ball) is merged with the correct Joseph. There will still be one as a child of Wm and Sarah (Fletcher) - this note can be deleted when the other merge is complete.
#44. II Joseph 4 b. 2 Feb. 1694/5 m. Sarah (NOT Sarah Ball)
44. JOSEPH 4 WHEELER m SARAH FLETCHER
Their children were:
96. I Joseph 5 b. 10 May 1724 m. Mary Hosmer
97. II [**Remove does not belong here**] Jerusha b. 11 Sept 1726
98. III [**Remove does not belong here**] Sarah b. 7 April 1729 m. Henry Flint
99. IV Grace b. 4 May 1730 m. Nathan Buttrick
100. V Lydia b. 4 Oct. 1732
101. VI Hannah b. 23 Jan 1734/5 m. Nath'l Sargent of Stow
102. VII Rebecca b. 21 March 1736/7
103. VIII Amos 5 b. 26 Feb. 1741 m. Rhoda Buttrick
[**Note: Mr. John Richardson in 2011 noted that daughters Jerusha & Sarah should not be listed under this Joseph 4 Wheeler"; rather, they should only be listed under "3015 Joseph 3 Wheeler m Sarah Ball". His source: FHL film 0432078, Middlesex, MA Probate File 24302, Joseph Wheeler 1732 - JCW]
112. WILLIAM WHEELER, son of William (101) and Hannah (Buss) Wheeler. Born at concord, Mass., Feb 8, 1665, and died there March 29, 1752. Married Sarah Fletcher, who was born at Concord, Mass., Feb 22, 1669; died Sept 23, 1744, daughter of Francis Fletcher and Elizabeth (Wheeler 104) Fletcher.
Children (born at Concord, Mass)
129. Joseph Wheeler, born Feb 2, 1695/96. [Nothing further on him in the book]
Is Joseph your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate, or contact
the profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Joseph by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Joseph: