When citing sources try to give enough information that others can find that source regardless of the method used to find it or reference an image in the photo section. Where there is a known Wiki ID for a person named in this section try to provide a link to that person. List contributors, with links (if possible), in "Acknowledgments".
Using an asterisk before adding information will maintain the events in a bullet format. Double asterisks will indent related events. A colon (:) will indent text (such as in this “Note” section). Double colons will double indent text. The first time you use a citation, use <ref name="nametag"> Descriptive Text</ref> where "nametag" is what you want to use for the name of the tag & "Descriptive Text" is your source citation. From then on use <ref name="nametag"/> to cite that citation as many times as needed. This will automatically add to the "Source List".
If you are adding information I would appreciate your following these guidelines. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Gary H White
- Gary Hugh White was born in Dallas, Texas, USA to Hugh Clayton "HC" White (1920 - 1986) & Helen Margaret Shelton (1920 - 2012). He has one sister & one brother - both living. Gary went to Bryan Adams High School in Dallas and graduated from Abilene Christian University with a BA degree in business. He retired from the Dallas Police Department in 1999 after serving 33 years.
- Not dead yet!
- Entered by Gary White
- Gary married Nathlie Z 20 Dec 1963 in Dallas, Dallas, Texas, USA. Living children.
- Purposely not listed.
Other (Military, Titles, etc.)
Stories, Other Background Information, etc.
- Thanks to Gary White for starting this profile.
- Gary's formal name
- full middle name (H.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (6)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Gary is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Weighing in on a couple if discussions Feb 6, 2014.
- Apology for failing to respond to question regarding White's line Jun 29, 2013.