- Jesse Whitt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-2130266365 Repository: #R-2146563686 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7332347&pid=303
- Repository: R-2146563686 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Thank you to Mary Ann Gaylor for creating WikiTree profile Whitt-160 through the import of Gaylor Family Tree.ged on Jan 29, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Ann and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jesse by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jesse:
- Betsy Bruce : 23andMe, GEDMatch M001639 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A783990, Ancestry member betsy1k + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch M001639, FTDNA kit #N96408
- Mary Ann (Gaylor) Simmons : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member Masimmons
- Loretta (Leger) Corbin : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A124004, Ancestry member loretta_corbin
- Tricia Hall : AncestryDNA
- Jim Hopper : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch f133202, FTDNA kit #133202
- Bobby Rawls : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #74174
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Jesse is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 11 degrees from Peter Roberts and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.