- Sandi Wiggins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
A work in progress, commenced Wiggins-127 14:58, 7 April 2016 (EDT)
- Sandi's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
Sandi is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Subset of the Notables Project. Profiles of people who stand up for change and justice.
- I don't want to miss anything.
- Quaker William Buckman arrived with William Penn.
- Following the discussions of the category brains.
- Subset of the Notables Project. Civil rights and labor activists, especially neurodiveristy movement. Ask me!
- My great grandmother Jennie Downard's extended family, primarily in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, about whom I am curious.
- Howdy! Volunteering a little time to welcome new members.
- Pennsylvania Quakers Zebulon Heston and Benjamin Wiggins came to America together. How are their descendants related?
- Anabaptist immigrant ancestors.
- My Keithleys were Dunkers or German Baptist Brethren (Anabaptist) immigrants in Kentucky, before becoming Missouri Pioneers.
- I'm interested in the religious history of America and how it effects migration. Why didn't my ancestors become Mormons?
- Brick Wall Rhode Island. Tracing my maternal mothers ends with Abigail Mathewson.
- Maternal line with Rhode Island roots.
- Early paternal line of Bucks, Pennsylvania Quaker ancestors.
- Many of my Quaker ancestors settled early in Pennsylvania.
- I'm interested in the impact of religion and religious change on emigration and migration.
- Some Pennsylvania ancestors most likely Scots-Irish.
- Maternal line that ended up in Chenango, New York, part of the Burned-Over District.
- Early Pennsylvania Quaker ancestors.
- General interest & Salem ancestors.
Sandi Wiggins's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Sandi or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Sandi Wiggins: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup J
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Sandi. (Best for comments to Sandi that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Sandi that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 29 Jan 2017 at 05:00 GMT Anonymous (Holland) Carroll wrote:
Thank you for completing the merge of Thomas Kinne (Kinne-145) and Thomas Kinne (Kinne-104).
On 26 Nov 2016 at 23:29 GMT Linda Kendrick wrote:
My 9th great grandfather.
On 9 Sep 2016 at 02:12 GMT Cheryl (Aldrich) Skordahl wrote:
Was there ever a consensus on your G2G question on the spelling of the LNAB for Henry Kinney, Kenney, Kinne, etc.???
On 27 May 2016 at 17:47 GMT Summer (Binkley) Orman wrote:
On 2 May 2016 at 06:01 GMT George Sutton II wrote:
On 8 Apr 2016 at 15:42 GMT Susan (Francis) Whitten wrote:
On 29 Mar 2016 at 03:39 GMT John Vickery IV wrote:
On 29 Mar 2016 at 02:15 GMT John Vickery IV wrote:
On 29 Mar 2016 at 00:15 GMT John Vickery IV wrote:
On 23 Mar 2016 at 02:55 GMT Ellen Smith wrote: