You added parent and further birth information to Blythe-249, Anne Blythe Osborne's profile: what is the source for the information you added? Would you please post it to her profile?
I also see you made changes in the past day to several other Kingsbury profiles, living in the same general timeframe, without sources. Please be sure to add sources when you add information to profiles. It is part of our WikiTree Honor Code to do so.
S Willson, Arborist
Mary Jo (Willard) Freeman and Catherine (Taylor) Fussell are both descendants of Abraham Estes. AND Tilda (Tatum) Jolliff and Catherine (Taylor) Fussell are both descendants of Nathaniel Tatum Jr.
1. Mary Jo is the daughter of Joseph Ira Willard [unknown confidence]
2. Joseph Ira is the son of Albert Alexander Willard [unknown confidence]
3. Albert is the son of Susan Rhoda (Spurlock) Willard [confident]
4. Rhoda is the daughter of Mary Morris (Estes) Spurlock [confident]
5. Mary is the daughter of Burris Estes Jr [unknown confidence]
6. Burris is the son of Burroughs Estes Sr [unknown confidence]
7. Burris is the son of Thomas Estes Jr. [unknown confidence]
8. Thomas is the son of Thomas Estes [unknown confidence]
9. Thomas is the son of Sylvester Estes [unknown confidence]
10. Sylvester is the son of Abraham Estes [unknown confidence]
This makes Abraham the eighth great grandfather of Mary Jo.
1. Catherine is the daughter of Alma (Tilley) Taylor DNA confirmed
2. Alma is the daughter of Rosa Lee Tilley DNA confirmed
3. Rosa is the daughter of Mary Letitia (Simmons) Tilley [unknown confidence]
4. Mary is the daughter of William Coleman Simmons [confident]
5. William is the son of Sarah (Cox) Simmons [unknown confidence]
6. Sally is the daughter of Mildred (Estes) Cox [unknown confidence]
7. Mildred is the daughter of Robert Estes Sr [unknown confidence]
8. Robert is the son of Abraham Estes [unknown confidence]
This makes Abraham the sixth great grandfather of Catherine.
Thanks for taking the Pre-1700 Quiz!
Because pre-1700 ancestors are shared by many descendants, working within the projects which coordinate them is essential.
I took a look at your family tree, thinking I could suggest one or two. You have so many potentials, though, that I am going to recommend using the Pre-1700 Projects list to find those which best fits your current research focus. The linked pages have resources, special project guidelines, and ways to collaborate with the project members.
Let me know if you have trouble finding projects which fit your focus. Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page.
Debi ~ Pre-1700 Greeter
As you have been a member of WikiTree for about a week now I thought I would check in to see how you are getting on with the site.
Has the New Member How-To been helpful or left you with any questions?
I am here to help with any problems or queries you may have. Just click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page or send me a private message.
Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile. The links will work from there.
Karen ~ WikiTree Messenger
I am happy to congratulate you for becoming a full member of the WikiTree community! To help save you time, energy and frustration, please start with our New Member How-To pages.
Click the green Tag on your top right of your profile page and see others following the same things you are researching. The more Tags (20 is the maximum) you add that include locations, periods of history or other genealogical interests, the more links to the community research options.
Welcome to the WikiTree family! Please ask if you have any questions as I am always happy to help.
Cindy ~ WikiTree Greeter
PS If links do not work in an email from WikiTree, try them from the comment section of your profile page.
W > Willard | F > Freeman > Mary Jo (Willard) Freeman
WIKITREE HOME | ABOUT | G2G FORUM | HELP | SEARCH
PRIVACY TAKE-DOWN REQUEST© 2008 - 2021 INTERESTING.COM, INC. CONTENT MAY BE COPYRIGHTED BY WIKITREE COMMUNITY MEMBERS.