[private brother (1940s - unknown)
], Steven Williams
and [private brother (1950s - unknown)
[private son (1970s - unknown)] and
[private son (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 22 Dec 2019
| Created 25 May 2016
This page has been accessed 277 times.
The biography for Diane Williams is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Diane Williams at registration.
This profile lacks source information. Please add sources
that support the facts.
She is the daughter of Allen Williams and Patricia Miller. 
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Diane's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
For access to Diane Swartz's full information you must be on Diane's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Diane is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Our grandfather on our mother's side was orphaned at a young age. We have no information on his father. He grew up in SF Bay area.
- Our grandfather said he ran away from home and changed his name. We knew him as John Williams. Finally discovered through DNA matches that he was really Lacy Williams who the family thought had been killed hopping a train. He changed his name to his brothers name.
Diane Swartz's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Diane or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Diane:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.