- Kristin's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Kristin is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Grandmother's line
- Part of the Kentucky Cemeteries Team
- Where I live
- Joined Notables team
- Mother's father's line Kentucky region
- Father's line Kentucky/Tennessee/Ohio region
- Kristin Anderson is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 27, 2019.
- Kristin Anderson is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 13, 2019.
- Kristin Anderson is a Wonderful Wikitreer!! Jul 27, 2019.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Kristin. (Best for comments to Kristin that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Kristin that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Sep 2019 at 02:47 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
WikiTree’s Appreciation Team
On 4 Sep 2019 at 23:05 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
Registration has begun for the Source-A-Thon. We would love to have you remain on the Legacy Heirs. Here are our links.
On 27 Jul 2019 at 19:41 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
On 12 Jun 2019 at 20:32 GMT Sandy (Craig) Patak wrote:
Just wanted to welcome you to Team Kentucky on the Global Cemetery Project. Please let me know if you have any questions (Cemetery or WikiTree) or if I can help in any way. Some things seem tricky, at first, but easy once you get the hang of it.
Sandy - Regional Team Leader, SE USA, Global Cemeteries
On 19 May 2019 at 11:39 GMT Butch Smith wrote:
Thanks for taking the Pre-1700 Quiz!
Based on your tags the US Southern Colonies Project may fit your research focus. If not, use the Pre-1700 Projects list to review other possibilities. Read the goals and tasks of the projects and join those which are a good fit.
Have questions? Ask in the comments section of my profile.
Butch ~ Pre-1700 Greeter
On 29 Apr 2019 at 19:22 GMT Karen (Finnerty) Butler wrote:
You might be interested in some of the tips and tricks that we have included in the How-Tos that we share with new members these days. They were created long after you became a member so you never received them.
If you have questions about how WikiTree works, let me know and I will find answers. Just click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page.
Karen ~ WikiGreeter
P.S. If links do not work in an email from WikiTree, try them from the comment section on your profile page.
Rejected matches › Catherine ann A. (Williams) Blecken