Categories: Magna Carta Project Affiliates.
- Valerie's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Valerie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Connections are evenly distributed either side of the 1775 war - most adapted, a few were exiled
- 1914 - 1918 A great tragedy - the first generation of New Zealand & Australian born men taken from the land to fight a war on the other side of the world, just as their parents were reaching retirement and looking forward to passing on their hard won farms.
- Simply more entertaining than crosswords or jigsaw puzzles
- Deep Anglo Irish roots have made me what I am
- New Zealand is a beautiful place made great by people who punch well above their weight
- I love untangling parallel uploads & locating pre-1500 sources
- Setting a profile in its own unique historic context brings that person alive
- Each profiled individual watches over my shoulder to see how much I know about them - and whether I'm getting it right.
- Have an interest in connecting families in the American colonies, West & East Indies & Great Britain
- Following US history is armchair travelling
- Valerie Willis is doing a Wonderful job with the Kings of Ireland May 15, 2018.
- Valerie Willis is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jan 3, 2018.
- Valerie Willis is indeed, a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 11, 2017.
- restore myself as manager of own profile Jul 14, 2016.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Valerie. (Best for comments to Valerie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Valerie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Jul 2018 at 16:25 GMT Bob Keniston Jr. wrote:
On 18 Jul 2018 at 08:52 GMT Pare (Howie) Hayward-Howie wrote:
I had to laugh at your NZ tag line - New Zealand is a beautiful place made great by people who punch well above their weight. :) Anyway thanks again for helping me with James Howie, and of course for your stunning Whangamomona page! I thought I recognised your name, I've just uploaded a picture to Hubert Unwin's profile, and realised you originally created the profile... so I think of certain members of my Family, and I think of Whangamomona ... and I think of the Illustrious Elsie Hood, who was married to my Great Uncle Hubert Howie (Hubert Unwin's namesake). Do you know of Elsie Hood/ Elsie Howie buried at Taumarunui by chance? Or is it just a coincidence :o) Elsie Hood lived at Whangamomona around 1916.
On 16 Jul 2018 at 05:42 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Welcome, and thanks for joining the Magna Carta project!
Project affiliates are encouraged to join the Google Group - from that page, send a request to join with your WikiTree ID (so we know who it is).
On 13 Jul 2018 at 12:20 GMT Andrew Lancaster wrote:
On 1 Jul 2018 at 03:37 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote: