Categories: Magna Carta Project Affiliates.
- Valerie's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Valerie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Connections are evenly distributed either side of the 1775 war - most adapted, a few were exiled
- 1914 - 1918 A great tragedy - the first generation of New Zealand & Australian born men taken from the land to fight a war on the other side of the world, just as their parents were reaching retirement and looking forward to passing on their hard won farms.
- Simply more entertaining than crosswords or jigsaw puzzles
- Deep Anglo Irish roots have made me what I am
- New Zealand is a beautiful place made great by people who punch well above their weight
- Often the lure into a most intriguing odyssey
- It is important to set each profile in its own unique context
- Every profiled individual deserves a raison d'etre
- Have an interest in connecting families in the American colonies, West & East Indies & Great Britain
- Following US history is armchair travelling
- Valerie Willis is a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 11, 2018.
- Valerie Willis is doing a Wonderful job with the Kings of Ireland May 15, 2018.
- Valerie Willis is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jan 3, 2018.
- Valerie Willis is indeed, a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 11, 2017.
- restore myself as manager of own profile Jul 14, 2016.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Valerie. (Best for comments to Valerie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Valerie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)