- Queen Elizabeth II (Windsor) of the Commonwealth Realms's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Queen Elizabeth II (Windsor) of the Commonwealth Realms is a member of the royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 1500-Present Project
|Queen of the Commonwealth Realms
6 February 1952 - present
Queen Elizabeth II is the constitutional monarch of the 16 sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms, as well as their territories and dependencies.
- Queen Elizabeth II's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Queen Elizabeth II - can't we do better? Mar 23, 2017.
- to cite this page Feb 14, 2016.
- What's your connection to Queen Elizabeth II? New addition to Connection Finder Oct 16, 2015.
- Should the Queen come to the Global Family Reunion? Jul 15, 2014.
- Perhaps we should change the location of the Global Family Reunion to Buckingham Palace! Mar 31, 2014.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lianne Lavoie, Judith Haste, and British Royals and Aristocrats Sixteenth Century to the Present WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
On 24 Mar 2017 at 09:11 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 23 Mar 2017 at 21:56 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 10 Mar 2017 at 20:21 GMT Susan (Doucette) Billinghurst wrote:
On 9 Feb 2017 at 12:39 GMT Matthew Fletcher wrote:
On 7 Feb 2017 at 15:12 GMT Craig Hitchcock MBE wrote:
On 23 Jan 2017 at 13:07 GMT Romeo Abuhan Jr wrote:
On 15 Jan 2017 at 12:58 GMT Anonymous Howell wrote:
On 3 Dec 2016 at 15:21 GMT Cynthia (Edgemon) Rushing wrote:
On 20 Nov 2016 at 21:56 GMT Tom Jackson MSW wrote:
I welcome anyone who can provide me with any more useful information for my family line. And my father's "Jackson" line who came from Prussia in 1853. Not having any luck. He was a Jew and born in 1836. Tom Jackson
On 20 Nov 2016 at 01:59 GMT Ken Wise wrote: