Profile last modified 3 Apr 2019
| Created 7 Mar 2019
This page has been accessed 20 times.
Mary was born in 1921. She passed away in 1980.
- 1930 US Census, Custer, Mason, Michigan, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) ED 3, sheet 2A, line 46, family 36, NARA microfilm publication T626 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2002), roll 1010; FHL microfilm 2,340,745. Citing her mother Mary Wing, siblings Howard, Rosetta, Alice, Robert, & Mabel. 
- 1940 Us Census, Custer, Custer Township, Mason, Michigan, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 53-3, sheet 2B, line 77, family 43, Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940, NARA digital publication T627. Records of the Bureau of the Census, 1790 - 2007, RG 29. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012, roll 1788. Citing mother Mary, siblings Alice, Robert, & Mabel. 
- Marriage News Paper Announcement for Harry Francis Whitaker & Mary Agnes Wing, This is a news paper clipping form the Ludington Daily News, dated 4 Oct, 1940 about their 28 Sep, 1940 wedding. Cites Harry's father Jay. 
- Burial, Riverside Cemetery, Custer, Mason, MI. 
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Mary's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- exact birthdate
- exact deathdate
- death location
- images (4)
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Mary Whitaker's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Mary your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.