[private daughter (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 12 Mar 2019
This page has been accessed 33 times.
He passed away about 1982.
Name: Owen Oliver Wing.
25 Jan 1927.
9 Apr 1982.
Westminster, Adams, Colorado, USA.
Residence Marital Status: SingleRelation to Head: Son.
South Fork, Jackson, Iowa, USA.
Rock Island, Illinois, USA.
13 Jun 1945.
Personal recollection of events witnessed by Melissa Kritzberg as remembered 12 Mar 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
Source: #S882975637 Ancestry Record 2469 #358084239
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
Source: #S882975714 Ancestry Record 2441 #3259890
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
Source: #S882959058 Year: 1930; Census Place: South Fork, Jackson, Iowa; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0029; FHL microfilm: 2340395 Ancestry Record 6224 #27913441
- Source: S882883360 Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Tree 158481361
- Source: S882959058 1930 United States Federal Census Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc Record Collection 6224
- Source: S882975637 U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Record Collection 2469
- Source: S882975714 U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Record Collection 2441
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Owen's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Owen Wing's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Owen your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Owen by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome
or his mother's mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Owen:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.