This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: John Emmit /Wood/
- Given Name: John Emmit
- Surname: Wood
- Name: Emmett /Wood/
- Given Name: Emmett
- Surname: Wood
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using John Emmit /Wood/.
- Date: ABT 1914
- Date: ABT 1915
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using ABT 1914
- User ID: BC3E76BDBE7F49B48154995693888A5B2BE5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 MAY 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 MAY 2013.
- Date: 1920
- Date: 1930
- Source: S8 Abbreviation: 1920 United States Federal Census Title: Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA. Note: Enumeration Districts 819-839 on roll 323 (Chicago City.Original data - United States) Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ Source: #S8 Page: Year: 1920; Census Place: Justice Precinct 7, Shelby, Texas; Roll: T625_1846; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 197; Image: . Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=1920usfedcen&h=100755086&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Data: Text: Birth date: abt 1914 Birth place: Texas Residence date: 1920 Residence place: Justice Precinct 7, Shelby, Texas
Thank you to Pat Turner for creating WikiTree profile Wood-9495 through the import of Wisdom Extract.ged on Dec 16, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Pat and others.
- John Emmit's formal name
- exact birthdate
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Searching for someone else?
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.