- Molly Woodriff's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Molly Woodriff is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Molly Woodriff at registration.
- Molly's formal name
- full middle name (P.)
- e-mail address
- private siblings' names
Molly is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- DuPont is my great great great grandmother's surname and great grandmother's middle name. Interested in adding to research and collaborating with others.
- Parr is my mother's surname. Her ancestors are Irish. Interested in collaborating!
- Woodriff is my and my father's surname. His ancestors are British and French.
Molly Woodriff's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Molly or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Molly:
- Molly Woodriff: 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Molly. (Best for comments to Molly that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Molly that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 28 Feb 2017 at 03:46 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
If you feel lost, ask a question in our G2G forum. Most WikiTree members are happy to help a fellow genealogist.
Here's the G2G Question of the Week: What are some of the most treasured mementos you've been able to collect?
If you want even more to do, check out these volunteer options.
On 28 Feb 2017 at 03:31 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Welcome to the WikiTree family!
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, which means that all members work together as a single collaborative team. The Honor Code helps keep everything functioning smoothly as we work on one BIG tree.
The initial email from us has links you can use to get started. When you confirm your email address, you'll have an option to volunteer to add information to WikiTree, beginning with tags for your own profile. Tags are surnames, locations, concepts, etc. that you'd like to track.
If you decide to volunteer, a greeter will confirm your membership, and you'll be able to add new profiles to the tree.
P.S. I'm always happy to answer questions.