[private sister (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 26 Jan 2020
| Created 23 Jun 2017
This page has been accessed 584 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Thomas's formal name
- e-mail address
- private siblings' names
For access to Thomas Wright's full information you must be on Thomas's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Thomas is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Researching ancestry of Jacob Boozer, who married Christiana Foster on Jan. 7, 1781, at Pennepack Baptist Church in Philadelphia. They were both residents of Bensalem,PA. Some sources spell the name as "Buser" or "Buzer". Any relation to the Boozer families of the Carolinas? (Source: Revolutionary War pension files and the "Christiana Boozer" bible, held by descendants of Christiana Stockton Hall.)
- My second great grandfather was John A. Chadwick. He was born around 1837 in England and emigrated to Philadelphia some time around 1850. He married Christina (Munro) Murrie, widow of Robert Murrie, in 1867.
- My Jacob ancestors are from the towns of Baltonsborough, West Pennard and Galdtonbury in Somersetshire, England.
- Edwin (or Edward) Marston, of Philadelphia. Born in 1830, died 3/31/1898 in Philadelphia. Civil War veteran, paper hanger, husband of Rebecca Hall, father of Mary A. Marston Baker. Per 1850 census appears to be grandchild of David Marston (b. Nuneaton, Warwickshire, died 1822 in Philadelphia, emigrated July 1800, gunlocksmith, husband of Catherine Hand). Seeking info about his actual parent - is it their second son William Marston, plasterer (b. 1811, d. 1/29/1884) his father, and who is mother?
- Anne Boozer, Daughter of Jacob & Christiana Boozer married William Stockton, in Burlington NJ on Nov. 2, 1806.(Sources: "Christiana Boozer" bible, held by descendants of Christiana Stockton Hall, marriage record, and Cregar: "The Stockton Family in England and New Jersey".)
- The Storm family, from Ovenstaedt, Westphalia, Germany were glassblowers at the nearly Gernheim Glassworks. The emigrated to Philadelphia between 1837 and 1867.
- My great grandfather, Ernst Wassmann, was supposedly born in Hanover, Hesse, Germany, around 1875. He moved to Poland, the part of Russia, and married Joanna Aurelia Land. The emigrated to Fall River, Massachusetts in 1906. I have been unable to locate any additional information about his birth or parents.
Thomas Wright's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Thomas or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.