[private sister (1950s - unknown)], [private brother (1950s - unknown)], [private sister (1950s - unknown)], [private sister (1960s - unknown)] and [private brother (1960s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 16 Feb 2020
| Created 12 Sep 2011 | Last significant change: 7 Feb 2020
This page has been accessed 611 times.
My mother told me that she named me "Candyce" as a tribute to Candace Bergen, the young daughter of a person she admired - Edgar Bergen.
Candyce (Wright) Fulford is a part of New Hampshire.
I was born in Claremont, New Hampshire in 1951 and lived with both of my parents in various New Hampshire towns until the age of 18 when I was married.
My first school was a two-room schoolhouse in Temple, New Hampshire. Grades 1 through 4 were in one room and grades 5 through 8 were in another. I clearly remember enjoying my time in first grade as I sang my very first solo and acted in several scenes in one of our school's performances.
Candyce (Wright) Fulford is a Project Member of the Military and War subproject Vietnam War
More to come
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Candyce's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Candyce Fulford's full information you must be on Candyce's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Candyce is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- Am currently adding biographies to my maternal Jackson line, beginning with Jerry Jackson, a freed Virginia slave
- I am helping to add biographies to the cemeteries of New Hampshire.
- Willing to help and be helped to have profiles added to our one Wiki tree
- Looking to connect Colonial American Ellis family members in New Hampshire to others in New England, past and present
Gideon Ellis in Cheshire County, New Hampshire; 1714 - 1800
- Looking for connections of the Fulford family from John Fulford of Danby, Vermont to Revolutionary ancestors
- Patriarch Jeremiah Jackson, freeman, and family. Following from Virginia Jacksons to Vermont Jacksons
- Beginning with my own ancestors' profiles, I vow to create informative and useful profile pages.
- I enjoy discovering new facts about my profile folk and adding them with sources to their profiles. I also like adopting profiles with no one to manage them and making those all neat and tidy.
- I am very interested in those of my ancestors who were responsible for helping to build this country
- I have several ancestors who were involved in the US Civil War. I hope to find their units, regiments, and companies to be able to add that information to their BIOS.
- My late husband did four tours in this war. I'm interested in this subject for many reasons.
- Looking for connections of the US Wright family to the Wrights of Kelvedon, UK
Candyce Fulford's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Candyce or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Candyce:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.