Francis Yate, Esq. was born circa 1545 at of Lyford Grange, Berkshire, England.
He married Jane Tichbourne, daughter of Nicholas Tichborne, Esq., Sheriff of Hampshire and Elizabeth Rythe, circa 1569 at Lyford, Berkshire, England; They had 1 son (Thomas, Esq.).
Francis Yate, Esq. died in 1588 at of Lyford, Berkshire, England; Died in prison, having been there 8 years for recusancy.
He married (2) Frances White, daughter of Sir Thomas White.
- Type: Birth of Yate, Francis
- Date: 1541
- Place: Lyford, Berkshire, England
- Type: Death of Yate, Francis
- Date: 1588
- Place: Tower of London
- Type: Burial of Yate, Francis
- Place: St. James Church, West Hanney, Berkshire, England
- Format: URL
- Title: Ancestry.com Database
- File: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=6958&id=I570
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 790.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 396-397.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. V, p. 440-1.
- See Also:
- This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. Yate-45 was created by Michael Yates through the import of Yates.ged on Oct 10, 2015.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jim Bowers and Michael Yates. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 22 Aug 2016 at 18:13 GMT Sheila x wrote:
Francis is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Dorothy Coakley, 22 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.