I have been doing genealogy for 40 years. The lines that I am working on are Zimmerman, Wells, Bertram, See, Markland, Watson, Davis, Groce, Atchison, Barber, Knox, Hughes, Chapman, Gunnels, West, Huddleston and others. Areas of interest are Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina where most of the above listed came from.
I worked for the State of Tennessee as a Forester with the primary objective protecting and conserving the forest of the State. I still do a little consulting on the side.
I am currently vice president of the Upper Cumberland Genealogical Association, president of the Cookeville Tree Board and serve as a member of the Tennessee Genealogy Association and Upper Cumberland Forestry Association.
Now that I am semi retired I have more time to spend working on the genealogy of my family of which I am very passionate about.
I have done my DNA testing on Y-700, mtDNA, Family Finder through Family Tree DNA, and the autosomal DNA through Ancestry.com.
I have created a data base that has roughly 40,000 individuals mostly accurate providing sources for most of the individuals. If the information that is provided is not sourced or first hand information then the information is of question.
- Guy's formal name
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Guy is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Looking for information on the Bertram family in Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and North Carolina.
- Looking for information on the Davis family from Overton County, Tennessee.
- Looking for information on the Markland family in Kentucky.
- Looking for information on the See family from Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Missouri.
- Most of the my research is in the above States.
- Looking for information on the Watson family in Kentucky.
- Looking for information on the Wells family from Kentucky and Tennessee.
- I have been researching the above names and their kin for about 40 years. I have considerable information with sources on most of the names.
On 12 Dec 2019 at 15:22 GMT Evelyn (Murray) McKelvey wrote:
Welcome to Wikitree .... I have done extensive research on the Wells in Kentucky. My brother married Betty Fae Wells. This is an additional branch to my tree. Who are you looking for?
Evelyn McKelvey (Murray-2307)
On 2 Dec 2019 at 00:53 GMT Michele Bazley wrote:
I'm a volunteer greeter, here to answer your questions about WikiTree. Our New Member How-To pages can help you get started adding profiles or just learning your way around.
Welcome to the community! Mickey - WikiTree Greeter
P.S. Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile as the links will work from there.
On 16 May 2018 at 03:19 GMT David Selman wrote:
Just a note to say hello and to let you know that I'm available to answer questions about WikiTree.
You can contact me by clicking the link to my name above this message, then sending a private message or posting a comment on my profile page.
Thank you, David ~ WikiTree Greeter
P.S. If you ever get a "Page Not Found" error when you click a link in a WikiTree email, you can usually find a functioning link in the public comments section of your profile page.