- Robert (Courcy) de Courcy's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted by January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Baron Robert was born about 1005. Baron Robert De Courcy ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Ronald Corey, Thursday, March 26, 2015. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Athey Hill and Ronald Corey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Robert is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 45 degrees from Anne Frank, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.