Around 1848 Landsford Ingalls joined his brothers James and Worthen Ingalls on four quarter sections they had purchased near Elgin, Illinois with Jame’s son Jasper and another relative, Joseph Ingalls. Landsford in shown in 1850s census records as a laborer. In 1860 Lansford Ingalls and his wife and children moved to Concord, Wisconsin
- Type: Web Site
- Text: Ingalls Family Genealogy, website created by Deb Houdek Rule, http://www.dahoudek.com/LIW/ingalls/index.htm.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Lansford's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David McAvity and Mark Clarke. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 26, 2014 at 21:26GMT Mark Clarke wrote: