- Lansford Ingalls's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Around 1848 Landsford Ingalls joined his brothers James and Worthen Ingalls on four quarter sections they had purchased near Elgin, Illinois with Jame’s son Jasper and another relative, Joseph Ingalls. Landsford in shown in 1850s census records as a laborer. In 1860 Lansford Ingalls and his wife and children moved to Concord, Wisconsin
- Type: Web Site
- Text: Ingalls Family Genealogy, website created by Deb Houdek Rule, http://www.dahoudek.com/LIW/ingalls/index.htm.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Lansford by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Lansford:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mark Clarke and David McAvity. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 26 Apr 2014 at 21:26 GMT Mark Clarke wrote:
Lansford is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Michael Phelps, 29 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.