James Henry Nance II is shown as son of James Henry Nance I and Mary Ann Nance in the bible of Ada Nance Wages, his daughter. However, James Henry Nance I has yet to be located and Mary A Nance, wife of T.D.Nance by her marker, is buried in the same cemetery as James Henry Nance II
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Add sources here.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Death: Y
- Date: 18 JUL 1893
- Place: Santuc, Union County, South Carolina, USA
- Age: 43
- Place: Gilliams Chapel Cemetery, South Carolina, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I500034
- User ID: 51F56E5980F6969F000248CAA125324C
- Source: S500002 Author: Christopher Nance Title: Nance Web Site Text:
MyHeritage.com family tree
Family site: Nance Web SiteFamily tree: 187852722-1 Type: Smart Matching Media: 187852722-1 Record ID Number: MH:S500002 Page: James Henry Nance, II. Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Date: 26 JUL 2013 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Source: S500003 Title: Find a Grave Publication: MyHeritage Text: When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton. Jim created the Find A Grave website in 1995 because he could not find an existing site that catered to his hobby of visiting the graves of famous people. He found that there are many thousands of folks around the world who share his interests. What began as an odd hobbybecame a livelihood and a passion. Building and seeing Find A Grave grow beyond his wildest expectations has been immensely satisfying for Jim. Every day, contributors from around the world enter newrecords, thousands use the site as an educational reference tool, long-lost loved ones are located and millions of lives are fondly remembered. In what other line of work would Jim have met one of the last living Munchkins, spoken to a gathering of grave enthusiasts in a Hollywood mausoleum and acquired treasures like his antique coffin screwdriver (it only screws in)? Type: Collection Media: 10013 Record ID Number: MH:S500003 Page: http://www.myheritage.com/research/collection-10013/find-a-grave?s=189255652&itemId=51658272-&action=showRecord&mid=40 Quality or Certainty of Data: 4 Data: Text: James Henry Ii NanceBirth: Sep 27 1869Death: July 18 1893Cemetery: Gilliams Chapel Cemetery, South Carolina, USA
Thank you to Joseph Wages for creating WikiTree profile Nance-465 through the import of Gedcom.ged on Dec 8, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Joseph and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.