This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Martha Jane /Phillips/ 
- Date: 1870
- Place: Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Wales
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 27 SEP 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 27 SEP 2004 .
- WikiTree profile Phillips-3337 created through the import of FULL.GED on Jul 10, 2011 by Paul Ballard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
- Source: S20 Title: Registrar General's Registers of Births, Marriages and Deaths Abbreviation: Civil Registration England & Wales Author: Compiler: Registrar General's Office Publication: Registrar General's Office, London, England, 1 July 1837 to date Repository: #R7
- Repository: R7 Name: General Registrar's Office Address: 1 Myddelton Street Postal Code: EC1R 1UW Country: England
- Source: S25 Title: 1871 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG9 Abbreviation: 1871 Census Publication: 2 April 1871, Second Date, 1871 Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: The National Archive Address: Kew City: London Country: England
- Source: S8 Title: 1881 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG11 Abbreviation: 1881 Census Publication: 3 April 1881 Repository: #R2
- Source: S83 Title: 1891 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG12 Abbreviation: 1891 Census Publication: 5 April 1891 Repository: #R2
- Source: S87 Title: 1901 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG12 Abbreviation: 1901 Census Publication: 31 March 1901 Repository: #R2
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Martha Jane's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.