This person was created through the import of smithwilWTFTM_2011-03-10.ged on 11 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Place: NE Vet's Mem Cem, Grand Island, Nebraska
- Type: Record Change
- Date: 30 JUN 2009
- Note: #N04278
On April 21, 2013 Dr. Bill Smith wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Michael's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 5, 2014 at 02:51GMT Dr. Bill Smith wrote:
On January 5, 2014 at 02:33GMT Dr. Bill Smith wrote:
On April 21, 2013 at 21:22GMT Dr. Bill Smith wrote: