Coleford_Town_Band-1.jpg

Coleford Town Band

Privacy Level: Open (White)
Date: 13 Dec 2020 [unknown]
Profile manager: Steve Davies private message [send private message]
This page has been accessed 85 times.

This is a page for history of Coleford Town Band and all its past members

Coleford Town Band 1946

This band merged with the Yorkley Onward Band in 1993 and is known as Forest of Dean Brass. The band was at its last home on Cinder Hill, Coleford Gloucestershire next to the Red Lion Inn (which is now a DR's surgery) from 1960's. The band did at one time rehearse in the Angel Hotel in the town square as in photo above


PAST MEMBERS





Collaboration
  • Login to edit this profile and add images.
  • Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
  • Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)


Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.