Location: 5358 Yonge Street, North York, Ontario, Canada
Surnames/tags: Methodist Episcopal Meeting House Cummer's Chapel
See Cummer Cemetery for a list of persons buried in this cemetery.
This small cemetery is located on land donated by Jacob Cummer in 1816. A Methodist Episcopal log chapel was built in 1834. This was later replaced by brick building in 1856 which would become Willowdale United Church. With the widening of Yonge Street in 1930, part of the church building was removed. Eventually, in 1956 the entire building was torn down and the congregation moved to a new location nearby. The cemetery remains, and gravestones consolidated into reinforced brick structures for long term preservation.