Return to England Sandbox 1500-1699
Orphan Trail 1600-1699 Profile search
There are two ways to find a Profile to work on for this time period.
1. Category Page
Go to this page: Orphan Trail 2 Pending Profiles
2. WikiTree+ Report
Step 1: Search for a profile
- Click on any of the County Links below to search for a suitable profile to work on.
- You can search within all the counties, or the county of your choice.
- When you click on one of the County Links, click the Get Profile button to bring up the list to search through.
Step 2: Check it meets all the criteria
- It does not have more than two sources.
- It does not have a profile manager.
- ALL dates should be within 1600-1699.
- ALL locations should be in England (Birth-Marriage-Death).
- There are at least 2 family members connected.
Step 3: Once you've chosen a profile ...
- Send a message to your Trailblazer so they can set it up for you.
- Please only send one name at a time, and include the Wiki-ID. (Although it is worth having a back-up ready just in case the first selection turns out to be a dud!)
- Record what you're working on in your Trail Log.
- All Counties
- County Durham
- Isle of Wight
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)