Location: Saint John East, Saint John, New Brunswick
- December 9, 1915 - Opened as Saint John County Hospital, on Little River Rd. (now Bayside Drive) It had 60 beds and cost $125,000
- 1918 - Enlarged
- 1919 - Childrens Wing built
- 1930 - Nesbitt Ward for children added (after Arthur J. Nesbitt), 52 beds
- 1929 - Name changed to Saint John Tuberculosis Hospital
- 1955 - robbery of the hospitals payroll and murder by Clifford Edward Ayles
- 1962 - Name changed to East Saint John Hospital
- 1976 - Closed.
- 1980s - Building demolished to make room for the expansion of the Saint John Dry Dock and Shipbuilding Company. 
- ↑ "Clifford Edward Ayles (1930-1956) - Find A Grave...". www.findagrave.com. Retrieved on 22 May 2020.
- ↑ East Saint John Hospital, 11 May 2008
- East Saint John, by David Goss and Harold E. Wright ISBN 9780738573946
- Skeletal remains found in Saint John may be connected to old TB hospital, say police CBC News
- Miller Brittain’s Mural Cartoons for the Saint John Tuberculosis Hospital: From Creation to Conservation