- Ephraim Carpenter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 1634
- User ID: 4C016E52E4DA2E45B4DEF8DD8BF6833CE567
- Note: Sources:
- 1. Name-birth-death-marriages-(2)spouses: Ancestral Lines, p103.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 Mar 2011
- Time: 16:31:01
- Date: 9 Mar 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:31:01 9 Mar 2011.
- User ID: 7A6999706C83C54899A27EA90002A4ECDC71
- Husband: Ephraim Carpenter
- Wife: Martha (Ide) Carpenter
- Date: 24 Mar 1718/1719
- Place: Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
Imported only 24 Mar 1718 from Marriage Date and marked as uncertain.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 25 APR 1681
- Place: Rehoboth, Bristol, MA
- WikiTree profile Carpenter-2338 created through the import of Carp-1_2011-12-15.ged on Dec 19, 2011 by Lyman Carpenter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lyman and others.
- Source: S00243 Title: Ibid. Arnold
- Source: S00410 Author: Arnold, James Title: VITAL RECORD OF REHOBOTH Publication: Name: Narragansett Historical Publishing Co. 1897; Repository: #R00023 NOTESource Medium: Book CONT CONT 1642-1896. Marriages, Births, Deaths CONT
- Repository: R00023 Name: NEHGS lending library Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ Source: #S00243
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Kathleen Chaffee, Friday, September 12, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ephraim by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Ephraim:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lyman Carpenter and Kathleen Chaffee. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 16, 2014 at 20:32GMT Kathleen Chaffee wrote: