This person was created through the import of Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 1634
- User ID: 4C016E52E4DA2E45B4DEF8DD8BF6833CE567
- Note: Sources:
- 1. Name-birth-death-marriages-(2)spouses: Ancestral Lines, p103.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 Mar 2011
- Time: 16:31:01
- Date: 9 Mar 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:31:01 9 Mar 2011.
- User ID: 7A6999706C83C54899A27EA90002A4ECDC71
- Husband: Ephraim Carpenter
- Wife: Martha (Ide) Carpenter
- Date: 24 Mar 1718/1719
- Place: Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
Imported only 24 Mar 1718 from Marriage Date and marked as uncertain.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 25 APR 1681
- Place: Rehoboth, Bristol, MA
- WikiTree profile Carpenter-2338 created through the import of Carp-1_2011-12-15.ged on Dec 19, 2011 by Lyman Carpenter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lyman and others.
- Source: S00243 Title: Ibid. Arnold
- Source: S00410 Author: Arnold, James Title: VITAL RECORD OF REHOBOTH Publication: Name: Narragansett Historical Publishing Co. 1897; Repository: #R00023 NOTESource Medium: Book CONT CONT 1642-1896. Marriages, Births, Deaths CONT
- Repository: R00023 Name: NEHGS lending library Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ Source: #S00243
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Kathleen Chaffee, Friday, September 12, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Ephraim's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kathleen Chaffee, Brent Bowen, and Lyman Carpenter. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 16, 2014 at 20:32GMT Kathleen Chaffee wrote: