- Mary Delicia Mayo Nee Butts's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 1B814C1328224BD3AE62B09C73F9511591C5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 7 JUL 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 7 JUL 2011.
- WikiTree profile Nee Butts-1 created through the import of My Family File072211.ged on Jul 25, 2011 by Grady Lucas. See the Butts-1 Changes page for the details of edits by Grady and others.
- Source: S61 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Data Changed: 08 Jul 2011, 19:52:40 CREA 07 Jul 2011, 10:09:08 Text: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation wascreated. Page: [Q:1], Ancestry Family Trees, http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=14836175&pid=177201963
- Source: S66 Title: Ancestry.com Reference: GEDCOM File Data Changed: 08 Jul 2011, 19:52:40 CREA 07 Jul 2011, 10:09:08 Page: [Q:1]
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary Delicia Mayo's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.