Narrative of The Capture and Burning of Fort Massachusetts by the French and Indians
In the time of war of 1744-1749, and the captivity of all those stationed there, to the number of thirty persons.
- by Rev. John Norton (1715-1783) Chaplin of the fort.
- published by Joel Munsell, Boston, 1870
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Table of Contents
- Notice of Rev. Mr. John Norton
- The Redeemed Captive, written by himself
Available online at these locations:
- https://books.google.com/books?id=b1NKuGU7in8C search & snippet only
- https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102681169 1933 reprint
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Norton'></span>Norton, John. ''[[Space:Narrative of The Capture and Burning of Fort Massachusetts by the French and Indians|Narrative of The Capture and Burning of Fort Massachusetts by the French and Indians]]'' (Joel Munsell, Boston, 1870)