- Robert Bolling Jr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Robert Bolling,the 2nd, was the oldest son of Robert Bolling and Anne Stith. He was born January 25, 1682 and died in 1749. He was a surveyor in Charles City county in 1714 and a Justice of the Peace, and Burgess in 1723, 1726 and 1730. He married January 27, 1706, Anne, daughter of Richard and Anne (Bowler) Cocke.
Their children were:
- Elizabeth,1709, m. James Mumford
- Anne, married John Hall
- Lucy Cocke Bolling,m. Peter Randolph of Chatsworth
- (Jane?)Martha Cocke Bolling, m. Richard Eppes, Burgess from Chesterfield.
- Susannah,b. 1728, m. Alexander Bolling, b. Prince George County
- Robert of Bollingbrook
- Mary, m. Wm. Starke.
Can you add any information on Robert . Bolling? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- . Descendants of Anne Cocke and Robert Bolling in Genealogy of the Cocke Family in Virginia prepared by James C. Southall published in Genealogies of Virginia Families from The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, five volumes
- ↑ History of Bristol Parish in Genealogy of the Cocke Family in Virginia prepared by James C. Southall published in Genealogies of Virginia Families from The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Draper, Wesley Doughman, Rick Tuter, and Lilia Merryman. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.