Josephine E. Barrett was born about May 1851 in Madrid, Sr. Lawrence, New York. She is the daughter of Thomas Augustus Barrett and Sarah L. Miller. She married a John Clark (who died in Wisconsin). They had one son named John Clark. She remarried George Castner. We have no date of death for her. She is also mentioned in the obituary of her sister Charlotte Barrett https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Barrett-7509
1. Need date/place of death or a FAG LINK/Memorial?
2. We need marriage records showing marriage to John Clark and George Castner?
3. We have her Marriage record to :
a. Curtis Shattuck
b. Ambrose LaRose
4. Father is Thomas Augustus Barrett! She is mentioned on his gravestone see images FAG link https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/28447399/thomas-augustus-barrett
5. I’m having a hard time putting it all together as her sister Henrietta Barrett was married 5 times.
6. This is a great resource, but I need help finding her in this paper archive as most of the family as her sister Charlotte Barrett’s obituary etc was recovered here http://nyshistoricnewspapers.org./
7. Something very interesting William Mixer is living with Josephine Clark in 1910 she is a widow. Her sister Caroline married a William Mixer. I believe the same person? See Caroline (Barrett) Allen https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Barrett-8830
8. See Poor House Record very insightful! Josephine Clark was born about 1851 in Madrid, New York. On May 3, 1881, she was 30 years old and lived in St Lawrence, New York. https://www.ancestry.com/sharing/16568914?h=d76261 New York, Census of Inmates in Almshouses and Poorhouses, 1830-1920. This record says her occupation was a dressmaker. I see it’s her occupation as the census mentions this also as a fact!
Any help categorizing her profile better to reflect her life would be so much appreciated
Thank you wikitree family!!