Evalina Nora (Barrett) Green born about December 5, 1875 in Moira or Madrid, New York State, daughter of Norman J. Barrett & Charlotte E. Barrett, died very young presumably (per family) in child birth at her sister LuLu’s house to her 2nd child a baby boy. Her only living child Lottie was adopted by Evalina’s parents. She is a mystery as we can’t seem to find her obituary or death record. We have her gravestone see the FAG LINK https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/131829959/evalina-nora-green. Evalina was married to William C. Green as we found the marriage record and newspaper clip of this union! Her only surviving daughter had 15 children with 14 surviving until adulthood! See her only daughter’s profile here https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Green-29797
1. Need obituary should be here but need more eyes to help locate. Please any help is appreciated http://nyshistoricnewspapers.org./
2. Need a death record or any record showing her death. The one source we have is her gravestone inscription. Per family died at sister Lu’s https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Barrett-8748 house in St Regis Falls, New York
3. Needs birth record or some source showing her birth either in newspaper or records.
4. Regions of interest Franklin & St. Lawrence Counties in New York State, USA.
5. We have called the town halls with frustration with no response or just no record. The frustrating part of our investigation!
6. Part of the Barrett one name study https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:New_York%2C_Barrett_Name_Study
7. Is there some way she could be added to the New York project Or a better category to shed more light on her profile. We could use all the help we can from the New York group?
8. Name variations: “Nora E”, “Eva”, “Evalina”
9. Dates of birth and death estimated based upon info available per gravestone and census reports; also based on census reports of her parents Evalina was born in either Madrid, N.Y. or Moira, N.Y. A helpful tool https://stevemorse.org/birthday/elapsed.html
10. Need help looking here as this source was recommended https://fultonhistory.com/Fulton.html
Any help improving her profile with proper categories and sources would be greatly appreciated. Thank you wikitree family