PITRE, Onezime (Francois PITTRE fils [Jr.] & Eugenie GUILLORY) bt. 27 Nov. 1807 at age 2 mths. Spons: Philippe FONTENOT & Marie FONTENOT. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-B, p.429)
PITRE, Onesime P. 28 yrs. old (Francois Poupon & Eugenie GUILLORY) m. 26 Oct. 1836 Genevieve LAMBERT, 21 yrs. old, wid. of Charles Valmon GRADENIGO (Opel. Ch.: v. 2, p. 100)
PITRE, Onesime Poupon (Francois & Eugenie GUILLORY) m. 5 July 1849 Adele BORDELON (Opel. Ch.: v. A, # 85)
PITRE, Onezime Poupon m. Adele BORDELON Succ. dated 11 May 1868 (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Succ. #3132)
Notes for Onesime Pitre pere (father):
- Estate of Onezime Poupon Pitre (filed 11 May 1868: Petition of Adele Bordelon widow of Onezime P. Pitre, with 3 minor children (Eliza, Irma, Umea) to be appointed tutor with Nolle Pitre. Onezime P. Pitre’s first wife was Genevieve Lambert. Family meeting to include Francois Brignac, Valcour Guillory, Froizin Fontenot, Francois Poupon Pitre, Arcade Guillory, Francois Poupon Pitre fils, Dalicourt Poupon Pitre, Alceblade Guillory. Inventory $6451.92
Notes for Onesime Pitre fils (son):
- 14 March 1861: Family meeting to be held of Onezime P. Pitre fils, minor child of Onezime P. Pitre and dec. Genevieve Lambert, composed of Francois P. Pitre, Valery Guilloz, Adam Tate, Jean Louis Philippe Fontenot & Valmont Joubert, nearest relatives of said minor, for purpose of deliberating upon the testimentary condition of the sale of the property of the estate of the late Wm. Antoine Lambert.
- Estate of Onezime P. Pitre fils (filed 16 December 1867): Nolle Pitre petitioned the court about the estate of Onezime P. Pitre Jr. referring to minors Floriska Lambert (daughter of Sosthene Lambert & late Alida Pitre, who is sister of deceased) & Arthur Lacombe (son of late Josephus Lacombe & late Octavie Pitre, sister of deceased), and major Estelle Pitre, wife of petitioner, and 3 half-sisters: Irma, Elisa & Emmeya Pitre, issue of marriage of Onezime P. Pitre with his deceased wife --- Bordelon, all minors.
- 4 January 1868: Inventory requested. The estate of the late Edmond Johnson is a creditor by mortgage of late Onezime P. Pitre Jr. for purchase of the latter. The nearest relatives of the minor Floriska Lambert are Onezime P. Pitre Sr. her grandfather, Francois P. Pitre Sr. grand paternal uncle, Alexander C. Sandoz paternal uncle by marriage, James A. McMillan & Ernest P. Amand uncles by marriage on the paternal side & Paul Lambert is the undertutor of said minor. The nearest relatives of the other minor Arthur Lacombe are Arthur Lacombe paternal uncle, Sosthene Lambert & Paul Lambert maternal uncles, Nolle Pitre maternal uncle by marriage, Francois P. Pitre Sr. grand paternal uncle with Theodule Tinte as under tutor.
- December 1868: 50 acres sold to Francois L. Pitre ($200); 150 acres sold to Thomas Jay Lacy & Nathaniel Offutt ($1850) +
-Filed 5 September 1882: The petition of Eliza Pitre, wife of F. J. Pitre and of said F. J. Pitre and of Arthur Lacombe who are heirs and legal representatives of Onezime P. Pitre fils who died in the year 1867, respectfully represent that the estate of the said deceased was o-----d in the month of January 1867 by Nolle Pitre who became the administrator of the same, that the estimative inventory of the estate taken on the 7th January 1868 showed estate owned property valued $4269.87. Estate sold at auction for $2684.05, never rendered an account of his administration nor paid over the funds of the estate. Pray that Nolle Pitre be ordered within 10 days to show what he has done with funds, what he has on hand, and to render a full account and to pay up with interest to legal heirs.
- 24 Oct 1883: Nolle Pitre represents that the estate was much in debt. He paid the most pressing of the creditors. Balance of estate is in hand subject to distribution according to demands of creditors. Filed statement of what he has paid out, and of debts as yet unpaid as he understands the estate is insolvent. Prays to be discharged.
- 7 May 1885: Evidence received.
- 30 May 1885: By a compromise entered into as appears on the note of evidence between the administrator and the creditor James W. Jackson adm of estate of Edmund Johnson and by the creditors of estate of Edmund Johnson it is ordered that the account be homolgated. And it is further ordered that in consideration of the property turned over to the estate of Edmund Johnson that Nolle Pitre adm of estate of Onezime P. Pitre fils be discharged of all further responsibility as administrator.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.