Surnames/tags: Spain España
Profile managers: Mindy Silva [send private message] and Spain Project WikiTree [send private message]
This page has been accessed 356 times.
Spain Project | Spain Project Teams
- The goal of the Spain Project is to increase the presence of Spanish ancestors on WikiTree. In order to accomplish this teams have been established to watch over various regions or topics. Our immediate target is to complete twelve profiles we are proud of.
- Juan Gris (José Victoriano Carmelo Carlos González-Pérez)
- José Musso Valiente
- Martin Arlés y de Andosilla (Martin de Andosilla y Arlés)
- Everyone joins this team on entering the project and works on profiles managed by the project to get them to the highest standard possible. We work together as a team, supporting one another in our research and giving guidance to those who are new.
- See the Communities Team for autonomous communities in Spain, and their team members.
- Andalusia Team: Andalusia is the southern autonomous community in Spain. It is the most populous and the second-largest community in the country.
- The Balearic Islands: The Balearic Islands consist of a number of islands and islets of varying sizes, which are an archipelago located in the Mediterranean Sea just east of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Basque Country Team: The Basque Country, officially the Basque Autonomous Community, is an autonomous community in northern Spain.
- Galicia Team: Galicia is bordered by Portugal to the south, the Spanish autonomous communities of Castile and León and Asturias to the east, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Cantabrian Sea to the north.
- Do you have any Spanish roots? Jul 4, 2022.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mindy Silva and Spain Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.
Laura (López Van Dam) Van Dam
Many of my ancestors are from Asturias. Would love to join am Asturian team
posted by Laura (López Van Dam) Van Dam