[private daughter (1950s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 21 Dec 2019
| Created 26 Nov 2013
This page has been accessed 2,099 times.
Intermediate researcher began in 1997. Volunteers at local Clinton County Historical Society Archives and Paine-Gillam-Scott Museum. Go to http://www.dewittlibrary.org/CCHS or http://www.pgsmuseum.com. Read, write & speak English.
- First-hand information. Entered by Rowlan Smith at registration. Birth and marriage certificates. Also see 1940 Federal Census for Clinton County, MI.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Rowlan's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Rowlan (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Rowlan Smith's full information you must be on Rowlan's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Rowlan is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Unable to prove James W. Dundon's father or mother.
- Searching for birth & death of father "John"and mother's name and vitals.
- Searching for Sarah Hoyt's death place and date.
- Unable to prove father of George d. 1662 New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut.
Rowlan Smith's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Rowlan or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rowlan:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.