Sandie (Schwartz) Schwarz
Sandie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Helping to connect the profiles of individuals in the tree who are unconnected
- I am researching ancestral lines of my childrens' paternal 3x great-grandfather William Foster, from Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire, North Riding, England. William Foster married Anne Wiley, born in Habton, North Yorkshire, England. William and Anne were early settlers (1845) in Richmond Township, McHenry County, Illinois.
- I have created a One Name Study for the surname Frett. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Frett_Name_Study
- My maternal and paternal ancestry has German Roots. My maternal ancestors (except for my Nimsgern ancestral lines) were from the Rhineland and North Rhine-Westphalia, my paternal ancestors were from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia. My childrens paternal grandfather's family lines were from Bavaria
- My childrens pateranl 10x great-grandfather is William Gifford of Barnstable, Massachusetts, through his son, Christopher Gifford (Deborah Perry). I have the Gifford (Giffard) ancestral lines going back to the 11th century.
- I have created a One Name Study for the surname Kennebeck. The original spelling of the surname Kennebeck was Kernebeck. My maternal great-great grandfather Johann Bernard Kernebeck was born in Gronau, North Rhine-Westphalia, he came to America in 1843 and was an early settler in Johnsburg, McHenry County, Illinois. His children changed the spelling to Kennebeck. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Kennebeck_Name_Study
- I have created a One Name Study for the surname Langenfeld, originating from Langenfeld, Dist. Mayen, Rhineland, Germany https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Langenfeld_Name_Study
- Moon is one of several surnames of my childrens' paternal grandmother's ancestors that I am researching. Their 9x great-grandfather is the Robert Moone of Boston, MA and later Newport, RI. I have researched their Moon (De Moyon, De Mohun) ancestral lines going back to the 11th century, back to Moyon, Normandy, France.
- I have created a One Name Study for the surname Nett. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Nett_Name_Study
- I have created a One Name Study for the surname Nimsgern as this surname is not a common surname in the United States. Nimsgern is the maiden name of my maternal grandmother. My maternal 3x great-grandparents Jean (John) Nimsgern and Suzanne Nimsgern nee Grill and their six children came to America in March of 1853 from Betting-les-Saint-Avold, Dept Moselle, Lorraine, France. They settled in McHenry Township, McHenry County, Illinois. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Nimsgern_Name_Study
- I have created a One Name Study for the surname Pulvermacher. This surname is not a common surname in the United States. My maternal 3x great-grandmother was Catherine Pulvermacher (Johann Schaefer), born in Munk, Dist. Mayen, Rhineland (Germany), the daughter of Paul Pulvermacher and Eva Catharina Schmitt. Catharina and Johann were early settlers in McHenry Township, McHenry Couny, Illinois. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Pulvermacher_Name_Study
Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to Sandie. (Best for comments to Sandie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages to or about Sandie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 19 Oct 2018 at 20:09 GMT Natalie (Durbin) Trott wrote:
On 8 Oct 2018 at 19:38 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 5 Oct 2018 at 18:27 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 19 Sep 2018 at 22:05 GMT Kirstie (Newton) Schraffenberger wrote:
On 19 Sep 2018 at 12:06 GMT Kirstie (Newton) Schraffenberger wrote:
On 16 Sep 2018 at 17:05 GMT Pat (Fuller) Credit wrote:
On 8 Sep 2018 at 03:11 GMT C. Pings wrote:
On 6 Sep 2018 at 11:42 GMT C. Pings wrote:
On 31 Aug 2018 at 18:51 GMT C. Pings wrote:
On 19 Aug 2018 at 23:17 GMT Robin Rainford wrote: