Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_774
Description of Error - 774: Wrong word in Last Name at Birth
A check is done that we have the correct terms in Last Name at Birth. Words that are checked are defined here: Space:Database_Errors_Definition. For each word there is a defined action.
FYI a change of the layout has been done in WikiTree 2016 so please follow the discussion on G2G:
- db_errors and EuroAristo naming standards
- Error 733 prefix in preferred name
- G2G tag naming_conventions discuss naming in WikiTree.
This error in the Database Error project tries to find profiles in WikiTree that are not following the conventions....
Content of info column: Questionable word and suggestion what to do.
Wrong terms in last name at Birth eg. sixth used instead of 6th
- Change if its an error
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_774.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_774.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: July 5th 2020 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Dates_XV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)