Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_774
Description of Error - 774: Wrong word in Last Name at Birth
A word not normally used as a name is in the Last Name at Birth (LNAB) field, which indicates an error.
Content of info column: Questionable word and suggestion what to do.
Wrong terms in last name at Birth eg. sixth used instead of 6th
- Change if its an error
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_774.
You can alsot this share your best practices, experiences, problems abou Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_774.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on October 17th. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: October 17th and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)