- C.'s formal name
- e-mail address
- images (7)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
C. is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Really would like to get this sorted.
- C. Mackinnon is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 26, 2018.
- C. Mackinnon is a Wonderful WikiTreer Mar 18, 2018.
- C. Mackinnon is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 13, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to C.. (Best for comments to C. that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about C. that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 10 Oct 2018 at 15:58 GMT Anon Snyder wrote:
On 30 Sep 2018 at 17:16 GMT Sunny (Trimbee) Clark wrote:
On 29 Sep 2018 at 16:34 GMT Sunny (Trimbee) Clark wrote:
On 24 Sep 2018 at 14:51 GMT Sheila (Stafford) Anonymous wrote:
On 17 Sep 2018 at 16:06 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
On 10 Sep 2018 at 09:26 GMT Maggie Andersson wrote:
I drafted a first proposal for the Scandinavian Pre-1000 project on a free-space page, would you like to check it out before I take it to the next step? https://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Space:Scandinavia_pre_1000
On 23 Aug 2018 at 00:32 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 21 Aug 2018 at 19:47 GMT Anon Snyder wrote:
On 21 Aug 2018 at 08:03 GMT Marcy (Trott) Hawley wrote:
On 19 Aug 2018 at 19:03 GMT Anon Snyder wrote:
Is it possibly the family left in England had the child listed as being christened in English more so the child would be recognized